Sunday, March 23, 2014

Propaganda

Propaganda in our society is used to scare the life out of people. To deceit and manipulate the masses. Every day. Just constantly. With propaganda, Big Brother is able to control the thoughts and actions of people daily, which then causes these people to just go mad. This is where I come in.

My job is to distort history, the way it's told, and make sure no one ¨realizes the real lies¨. I have to make sure no one finds out the ¨real truth¨. In my eyes, I like to believe that I am privileged because I know what the truth is from the lies that are being put out in the media. These tactics that they use to brainwash people and have them believe that everything they do is right is only a small part of their plan for something much bigger. What they are doing to these people, however, is wrong. I don't believe that anyone should be punished for having different ideas and beliefs from those of Big Brother. I believe as people, that we should be able to speak out and help make decisions that benefit the people rather than something people know nothing about. Even though I may work for them doesn't mean that I agree with their ideals. It's like I want to voice my opinions and ideas, but forced to keep them secret - hidden so deep inside of me that no one will ever know that these thoughts were thoughts, or that they even existed. I can't even think about them otherwise I will be charged with a crime that I could have so easily prevented, and then I would have a negative reputation which is one I cannot afford.

I have already spoken too much so on that note, this is all I have to say on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment